Anglia Ruskin University at SI-UK London
Anglia Ruskin University are one of the largest universities in the east of England, with more than 35,000 students studying at every level: from undergraduate to postgraduate, research degrees to distance learning. Anglia Ruskin is an inspiring place to study. In the 2014 National Student Survey, lecturers were rated among the most enthusiastic and interesting in the country, and courses among the most intellectually stimulating.
As well as training many of the region's nurses and midwives, a huge range of courses are offered – from art, language and linguistics through to engineering, life sciences, and computing and technology. Many of courses are professionally accredited.
Following the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, Anglia Ruskin was deemed to have world leading research in the following areas and subjects:
- Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy
- Architecture, Built Environment and Planning
- Art and Design: History, Practice and Theory
- Business and Management Studies
- Communication, Cultural and Media Studies, Library and Information Management
- English Language and Literature
- Geography, Environmental Studies and Archaeology
- Music, Drama, Dance and Performing Arts
- Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience
- Social Work and Social Policy
¿Dónde?: SI-UK London Office
¿Cuándo?: Thursday 19 November 2015, 15:00 - 17:00