SOAS, Coventry, Hertfordshire, Navitas, Aston and Anglia Ruskin Open Day at SI-UK London
SOAS, University of London is the only Higher Education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East. It uniquely combines language scholarship, disciplinary expertise and regional focus, it has the largest concentration in Europe of academic staff concerned with Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Why SOAS?
- 89% Satisfied. SOAS is above the national average for student satisfaction at 89% (National student survey 2013).
- 350 Course Combinations. More than 350 undergraduate degree combinations are available in social sciences, arts, humanities and languages.
- Student Satff Ratio. Small-group teaching remains an important feature of study at SOAS – our student-staff ratio (11.3:1) is one of the best in the UK.
- Over 115 Postgraduate Programmes. SOAS has over 115 postgraduate programmes taught on campus and a wide range of degrees, certificates and diplomas taught by distance learning, in the social sciences, humanities and languages, with a distinctive regional focus and global relevance.
Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University are one of the largest universities in the East of England, with more than 35,000 students studying at every level: from undergraduate to postgraduate, research degrees to distance learning. Anglia Ruskin is an inspiring place to study. In the National Student Survey 2014, lecturers were rated among the most enthusiastic and interesting in the country, and courses among the most intellectually stimulating.
As well as training many of the region's nurses and midwives, a huge range of courses are offered – from art, language and linguistics through to engineering, life sciences, and computing and technology. Many of courses are professionally accredited.
University of Hertfordshire
The University of Hertfordshire continues to be one of the top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old, according to the new Times Higher Education 100 under 50 rankings.
The University was originally a technical college for aerospace engineering, which remains one of its strengths, along with astrophysics, business and engineering. It has many close links with industry, and every British Formula One team has at least one Hertfordshire engineering graduate. Degrees in healthcare science and the pioneering paramedic science BSc make the university a preferred provider for the NHS in the East of England.
Coventry University has fast established a trend for modernisation. A new campus was opened in London to host business degrees, and the main campus is in the midst of a £150 million investment scheme which has already created a new library amongst other student facilities. Thanks to these new builds, the Times awarded Coventry University its ‘Modern University of the Year’ award in 2014.
There are more than 13,700 business schools in the world. Aston Business School is among the top 1% with triple accreditation. Aston Business School’s reputation for excellence in learning and teaching makes it a preferred choice for undergraduate, postgraduate, executive development and research students across the globe. At our Open Day, Aston will:
- Make on the spot offers
- Assess students with a 2:2 or a 3:1 profile
- Offer scholarships
The Navitas UK degree pathway offers academic pathways across 100s of subjects in partnership with their respective university. This in turn leads to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the following UK institutions:
- Anglia Ruskin University (CRIC)
- Birmingham City University (BCUIC)
- Brunel University, London (LBIC)
- Edinburgh Napier University (EIC)
- Plymouth University (PUIC)
- Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen (ICRGU)
- Swansea University (ICWS)
- University of Hertfordshire (HIC)
- University of Portsmouth (ICP)
English language, foundation, first year degree and pre-masters programmes are all available for September 2015 and January 2016 entry.
¿Dónde?: SI-UK London Office
¿Cuándo?: Thursday 16 July 2015, 15:00 - 18:00